Montag, 23. August 2010

Redondo Beach - Pier

During my stay in Los Angeles I lived in Redondo Beach which is one of the three beach cities in Los Angeles County. Redondo Beach is located in the South Bay region of the L.A.-area and the Pier with its restaurants and bars is very nice.
A lot of series were filmed in Redondo Beach as for expample O.C. California or 90210. For those of you who watched O.C. (I loved it), the Bait Shop and the Pier Diner are located on the Redondo Beach Pier.
When I arrived there and heard about that, I freaked out ;-) I was so excited! It is so weird being there in real life if you have always seen all those places on TV before!
My teacher also told us that he was at the Pier when they filmed there for Pirates of the Carribbean... Was nice to know that Johnny Depp was at the same place as me ;-)
Anyways, Redondo Beach is a nice and calm place to live!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen